The Villa La Casina is an elegantly furnished country house on the outskirts of the wellknown Tuscan village Castellina in Chianti in the middle of the Chianti Classico region. You will reach La Casina on an asphalt road that winds through oak woods and vineyards towards the Elsa river.
La Casina is approx. 4 km. from the center of Castellina and gives you a wonderful view of the Elsa valley and San Giminiano in the background.
Florence, Siena, Radda, Panzano or Greve – all worthwhile sightseeing destinations – can easily be reached by car in less than one hour.
The history of La Casina dates back to the 10. Century. The beautiful driveway up to the house that is lined with roses, lavender and rosemary will already put you in a holiday mood.
The generous and modern furnishing of the interior will encourage you to prolong your stay.
You will be carried away by the exclusive ambiente of the Villa paired with the stunning view of the ancient dry wall terraced vineyards of Gagliole. These have been designated as Unesco world heritage.
- Living room with fireplace; second living/reading room with access to the garden;
- Dining room with access to the garden;
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the dining room;
- 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms;
- 1 additional room with queen bed.
- Swimming pool with sunbeds and parasol;
- Mediterranean garden with roses, lavender, and lemon trees;
- Outdoor dining area with barbecue;
- Fitness room;
- Bocce ball court;
- Parking space.
Included in the price
- Use of the swimming pool
- Weekly change of bed linen
- Towel change twice a week
- Final cleaning
- Weekly four-hour interim cleaning
of the villa
- Wi-Fi access
- Welcome pack with kitchen products
- Air conditioning/heating
- A visit to the Gagliole winery in
Panzano in Chianti with wine tasting:
Tel +39 0577 740252
Cel +39 331 612 08 56